Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why we use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Web Site, and when communicating electronically with FROMBEA S.L.
No personal data is collected from users by this website without their consent, nor is it passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
FROMBEA S.L., has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
FROMBEA FROMBEA , with CIF B-67431627, with address at Calle Hercegovina, 19, Local nº 2 - 08006 - Barcelona, registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Register, in volume 43044, sheet 6, page 419170, will be responsible for processing the personal data you provide.
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, FROMBEA S.L offers you the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org which you may contact us to resolve any questions you may have in this regard, or to exercise your rights in the terms provided for by law.
Purpose of Processing
FROMBEA S.L. may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The personal data provided through the data collection forms on the website http://www.frombea.com/, or by e-mail, with the aim of attending to and properly processing the queries submitted and the information requested.
- To be able to offer services according to their interests, to improve their user experience and, if necessary, to process applications, requests, as well as to send them newsletters through our newsletter.
No automated decisions will be made by the website.
What data we process and where it is obtained from
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party itself, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose or by e-mail.
- Data derived from our services.
The type of data we collect
- Name and contact details, such as your name and surname, ID number, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Bank details, credit card.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data: Consent. When you give us your consent, we only ask for it in relation to specific uses of personal information when necessary and, if we need it, we will obtain it separately and make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
It is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract: when we enter into a contract with you, we will process your personal information for the purposes of fulfilling that contract (i.e. to provide you with the Services and Products).
The legitimate interest of the data controller.
In the event that the interested party withdraws its consent, FROMBEA S.L. will not be able to process its data.
Similarly, the legitimacy of this processing is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent and the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
During the processing period, your data will not be communicated or transferred, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
The company will only agree to the transfer of the data to the authorities if the user has carried out actions contrary to the law or failed to comply with the content of the legal notice.
FROMBEA S.L., will not carry out international data transfers.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be suppressed in accordance with the terms of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking. It will only be available at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the prescriptive period of any actions that may arise and, after this period, we will proceed to their complete elimination.
Rights of data subjects
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FROMBEA S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Similarly, as stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulations, data subjects have the right to:
- Access their data: they have the right to access and know what personal data we are processing that concerns them.
- Request the rectification or suppression of their data: under certain circumstances, they have the right to rectify this personal data that they consider inaccurate and that concern them, and which are processed by FROMBEA S.L., or even to request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of their data: under certain circumstances, they will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations.
- The transfer of their data: in certain circumstances, they have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which they have provided, in a commonly used structured and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of their data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, they have the right to oppose the processing of their data in which case, we would stop processing it unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Furthermore, they are entitled, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means, and to withdraw their consent.
They may exercise the rights described above by sending a written request to FROMBEA S.L. at its address at Calle Hercegovina, 19, Local nº 2 – 08006 – Barcelona, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Finally, in the event that you feel your rights have been infringed with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.